Call for speakers for the Virtual Edition of MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit 2020 is now open!
- Call for speakers closes on April 5, 2020
- The program is available on the following link
We are looking for passionate and talented experts of the industry to share with 100+ top-notch international professionals and investors in the online gambling industry:
- practical, hands-on discussions, strong case studies, and personal experiences in the specially designed panels of the event
- experiments and new techniques in terms of creating and adopting new technology within the gambling industry
Expected attendees: 300+ top-notch industry professional from all over the world
Audience: C-level executives, marketing managers, business development managers, legal representatives, compliance managers, software providers, technical leaders, CEOs, business analysts, gambling operators (both online and land-based)
Key topics and panels: Restarting The Sports Betting Industry, The Sports Betting During Covid-19, Alternatives To Classic Sports Betting Are Flourishing, Social Gaming Taking The Audience By Storm, Deliver Quality Customer Experience During Crisis Times, How Are Affiliates Surviving This Period On Uncertainty, Is The Online Casino Industry Benefiting During Sports Tournament Disruption Period, The Payments Industry During Covid-19, Will Advertisement Banning Still Be Enforced After Covid-19.
For the selected speakers, we cover the following expenses:
- conference ticket
- access to all networking sessions
We are looking forward to having you as a speaker at the first virtual conference in the gambling industry!
Please fill out the form below in order to apply!